I run the self test, and helper app does work, but it holds on password
not logged in, fail.. but everytime I add my password in the settings,
it clears after I press the apply butten bottom right. it seems that it
can't remember my password and it removes it everytime.. but the strange
thing is that my spotify app worked for 2 full days.. all of a sudden
now it doesn't work.. and can't seem to find why.. I found that my
password was missing.. so figured it supposed to be this reason.

any help is more than welcome.. thank you.. :)