Thanks for the feedback.

I'll see if I can get a new version out before the weekend with some
improvements.
My main concern at the moment is actually performance, my server broke
down while writing the app and I still have to recover my music
collection. Right now I just have about 100 albums which is easy to
handle, but how does the app work when reaching 1000+? (There's a little
performance bug in Win8 at some special occasions which might need to be
addressed)

Regarding translation, that would be great. The app is prepared for this
already by using resource files, but it might be a good idea to wait
until I have all the basic functionality in place. (Faster releases with
only English)