I have just sendt you the feedback below

1.0.2.22 is much better and I can now connect to my server; from 2 other
PC; on the server itself it indicates connection problems but sometimes
some album information is shown.

I have cleared the cache and some times when starting the SR it
indicates that the cache is corrupt and is being cleared.

- on the 2 remote clients I see Genres, artists, New Music which looks
OK. But Albums.... status indicates that SR is fetching 750 of 842; then
it indicates that all 1000 albums have been fetched. 842 is the correct
number.

- all albums artwork are shown 4 times

- the app has crashed, well disappeared a couple of times... no
information given. Seen in Artist and Albums.