matka wrote:
> Thanks for the test.
> Did you skip thru all of them ? In my experience they skip 1 or 2 tracks
> per CD.  Also, I think the valid test would be with desktop player
> playing flac, I believe all the others are playing mp3's.
> As soon as I get home I will try myself.
I tried at home and Qobuz Desktop is solid, I went thru 5 cd's of
Silvestri skipping tracks and it worked well. Unfortunatelly, LMS qobuz
plug-in did not behave in the same way. Once I started forwarding to the
next track, plug-in did skip some tracks, did not have to go far, upto
20 tracks I've skipped 2 or 3. Also, forwarding backward sometimes will
play the track that was initially skipped.

So, this is a plug-in problem. Plug-in meisters, can you hear me? I have
been using this plug-in since inception and never had this issue before,
this is my main music source this days and I would hate to give it up.
Can you please test with album 5099972334751 in flac ?