Hi @Triode,

I am testing the your player in Mac OS X Mountain Lion. The thing is
that my flacs are streamed as pcm, as per the server log. I have
reviewed the "file types" section and I have a rule that sets flac to
flac and also flac to pcm. If I disable the flac to pcm then the server
log says that it cannot play that file.

My setup is a windows 7 server LMS 7.8 and a Macbook Pro in the same
local area network. It happens that if I install the plugin (player) on
the windows 7 machine, that one is able to play the same flac files
using the rule "flac to flac", as it should be.

do you happen to have an idea for that strange behavior?. I though that
the player was able to play flacs natively in Mac OSX as well.

best regards
Pepe