mherger wrote:
> Otto-Wilhelm - the log says "Es wurden keine passenden Lieder
> gefunden.". Would you have tracks you consider "disco" style? Would you
> see the same issue with other recipes as well? The pre-defined recipes
> are rather simplistic and can easily fail if you don't have the matching
> music.

Michael, thank you for attending to these problems.

It had worked with all predefined recipes and also with self defined
artist radio recipes. What I note now is that interactively defining a
mix using the blender gives results but results which are not correct.
For example, when I want to define a Jazz mix based on an artist such as
Charlie Haden or Chick Corea, certain tracks are shown and can be
submitted to be played. But these tracks are no Jazz tracks. I have the
impression that there could be at least one of the following issues: a)
The Plugin is somehow not aware of my music library (about 70000 tracks
with music of basically all relevant genres, b) the interaction with
the echonest.com doesn´t work.

Everything had worked very fine after I installed the plugin the first
time, also concerning mixes on basis of the artist Charlie Haden.  I am
not aware of any substantive changes to the system I made deliberately,
except for what I mentioned in my first message.

Best
O.-W.