to answer your questions  :
Did the squeezebox see the server ?
Originally The Squeezebox was able to see the server

What was the server settings for music directory ?
BUT I was not able to access it by Mybooklive:9000

Could you see the web-UI on your PC ?
Nope ... see above

In the meantime I've proceed with changes (thinking that I should have
installed the Squeezebox server instead of the logitechmediaserver)
I'vand I 've remove the file logitechmediaserver in the  /etc/init.d/ (I
put it in another folder).
Now I've a problem, because when I try to put it back, the I 've a
permission issue !

Code:
    MyBookLive:/DataVolume/shares/Public# /etc/init.d/logitechmediaserver start
  -bash: /etc/init.d/logitechmediaserver: Permission denied

I study unix more than 20 years ago ... and I'm bit lost now !
Hummm ...