mherger wrote:
> > Thanks Michael! A side question : do you know if the 7.6, 7.7
> versions
> > fix the scan problem?
>
> There's no "the scan problem". There might be problems with some
> collections/files, but without more information I can't say.
>
> But the vast majority of our users have moved to 7.6+ a long time ago.
>
> Please open a new thread if you want to discuss your scanning problem.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
>
> Michael

Sorry, it was not my meaning, I apologize. The scan problem was not with
your pluggin but with the LMS official version. Several people
experienced it, there were threads about it. After weeks waiting for a
fix, I gave up and downgraded. It was 2 years ago I think. But no worry,
when I have some spare time I will investigate this again to see if I
can safely upgrade (and then use your pluggin that looks very great!)