mherger wrote:
> > Would it be possible to have an option to have the Music Sources set
> on
> > a per mix basis, so that I could use local files only for some mixes,
> > Rhapsody only for some and Local and Rhapsody for others.
>
> It's software - anything can be done :-).
>
> TBH I would assume this was rather easy. Except for the UI part. It's a
>
> lot of data handling and UI code for a rather small functional change...
> won't promise anything.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks, I appreciate that.
BTW, the reason that I ask is because the SmartMix option "Home > Smart
Mix > Smart Mix Options > Music Sources > Local Music Files" does not
always work.  (deselecting Rhapsody in Advanced Settings will of course
works, but I need to be on WebUI for that)

Tony

Tony
  SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬