I did the 30 day free trial of XM/Sirius and it shows up on my classic
squeezebox no problems.  Anyone manage to get at the XM channels via
other DLNA devices?  Like ps3 or dlna blu-ray players?  I'm running
whitebear as well as the logitech media server/slimserver.  I thought
perhaps adding an XM channel to my favorites might do it as Whitebear
shows favorites on DLNA devices but I got a no playable media when I
tried to open it on a sony blu-ray player.

I wondered if anyone else has spent any time trying to get any of the
subscription services to pass through dlna?

Thanks, Lawrence