Hi Triode,

I have been banging my head against the wall for a few days now, trying
to get this wonderful plugin to work on my Synology DS413j.

It wouldn't start the helper app, spotifyd. But when I logged in and
started spotifyd with a test conf file, all was running normally.

After this I found out that the Synology detction doesn't work in
Plugin.pm.

I just commented out this line:

#       if (Slim::Utils::OSDetect->details->{'isSynology'}) {

so that the rest of the detction started as normal. One restart later
and the sound of music is in place.

I'm not a programmer so I don't know how to fix this properly. Of course
for me it works, but it's definity a crappy hack ;-)

My setup is:
Synology DS413j running DSM4.2
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.2 - r33893
Triode V2.2.1.6
10.1.44.g3e43e43b Release Linux-armv5