Just a quick question, I'm a happy Sugarcube user and have MusicIP
working headless on my Windows 7 PC which also runs my LMS server.

My old Linkstation NAS just gave up the ghost so I've bought a nice
shiny new QNAP (TS-120) and put a 3TB drive in it.

Now with the specs of the NAS and a QNAS build for LMS 7.7.2 already
there to install if I want it I'm half tempted to move LMS from the PC
to the NAS, but losing sugarcube would depress me.

Now I know MusicIP is x86 only but I was wondering, If I continue to
analyse my music using the MusicIP installed on my PC and then
fingerprint them at the end, will Sugarcube work from fingerprinted
files stored on the NAS version of LMS, or does its functionality need
to have MusicIP running on the device too?

Or any ideas of any other workarounds?

I know I could look to use SmartMix instead (I use it as well) but I
love the set and forget of sugarcube.

'What am I listening to?' (http://www.last.fm/user/blisteringblue)

Boom, Receiver, iPhone iPeng & Squeezepad