bpa wrote:
> It should run as long as your run LMS.
>

> Why - LMS will still keep running.

LMS depends on specific versions of perl. Unless Logitech updates LMS
for Windows and OS X, the perl version it relies upon may not be there.
Or, even if inbuilt, it may have severe security holes.

Already, the Linux versions have not been updated for over a year, and
people with servers on Linux have to jump through many hoops to get a
working LMS.

This is sad since I have a lot invested in the system. I hate the latest
logitech LMS products (Boombox, Radio,..). The original SqueezeBoxes are
far superior.