th80 wrote:
> Hi Marc,
>
> first: thanks for this great app. I just bought a WP 8 phone after using
> the WP 7 Lumia 800 for 1,5 years. In the past i was not happy with the
> existing remote apps. Now i stumbled upon your app and i am really happy
> with it.
>
> I have two comments (questions/feature request).
>
> 1) What is the setting "Live Tile Support" for? When the setting is
> enabled there is no live tile function on the app tile. When i pin the
> player tile, it shows the album cover of current played track even if
> this setting is disabled. So what does the setting change?
>
> 2) Re-ordering the songs in the playlist is a little slow. If i want to
> change the order of some tracks i can't drag the desired track to a
> desired position but have to long-tap a song and can choose to move it
> one position or to bottom or end. I would like to move a song for
> several positions at once (like dragging a song).
>
> But anyway, this app rocks!
>
> Thanks again,
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your feedback!

The Live Tile Support is a legacy settings that I put in before there
were individual player tiles. It controls whether the main application
tile's background should be updated or not. The player tiles will always
update, which means that any change to the live tile settings will have
no effect on them. I will probably make that a bit clearer in the
settings or rethink it.

I totally agree about the playlist. Reordering tracks is one thing that
could be easier. I will have a look at that one, too.

Again, thanks,

Marc.