Dear Triode,

I did not listen to Spotify for a couple of weeks and now the plugin
doesn't work anymore: the helper app will not run. I have no idea what
happened in the meantime.

I found out that the official Spotify app only supports Radio and Touch
(only when connected to my squeezebox.com though), but I can�t find
anything about recent problems with the Triode plugin. Am I alone?

I reinstalled LMS,  but that didn�t help.

Any ideas where to start solving my problem?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Henk

btw, I�m using a Synology DS412 with the following setup:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.2 - r33893 @ Wed Mar 14 06:37:22 MDT
2012
Hostname: NAS
Server IP Address: 192.168.2.253
Server HTTP Port Number: 9002
Operating system: Synology DiskStation (DSM Package Management) - EN -
utf8
Platform Architecture: CEDARVIEW
Perl Version: 5.8.6 - CEDARVIEW
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.5)
Total Players Recognized: 4