I've only just found this plugin, not having updated software in ages.

It looks brilliant - thank you! I've read bits of this thread.. but not
all 90+ pages I'm afraid.

I'm scratching my head a bit over the list of tracks that are in the log
file as not recognised. Sometimes the reason is obvious -typos, or on
some Irish music, it doesn't like the text  "(jig)" appended to the
track title.   Sometimes there's no reason I can see - it recognises one
track out of 10, or 5 out of 10, from a CD. The others are rejected, but
the tags look fine to me.

Is there any way of looking up that CD in the database manually to see
what's there for each track so I can make them match?

For CDs that are missing from the database entirely.. can I submit them?