Using Oranqe Squeeze, I attempted to download a whole language CD, of 49
tracks, from LMS (7.8.0) to my Google Nexus 4.  The tracks are .flac
format.

The Nexus would momentarily show that it was downloading, then stop.  A
folder named for the CD was created, but no tracks were downloaded.  The
downloads were logged in the Android 'Download' app as 'unsuccessful'.

I then tried to download a music album, of 10 tracks, and this was
successful.

I wondered if it was because there were so many tracks (49) on the
language CD, so tried selecting only 10 to download, but this was also
unsuccessful.

I then looked at the Orange Squeeze download options, and discovered
that it was set to transcode to mp3.  I de-selected this, after which
the tracks downloaded successfully as .flac. (the tracks for the music
album had been transcoded and downloaded as .mp3).

I wonder if the failure to transcode (and download) is something to do
with the language tracks being relatively short?  Is this a bug?

Living room: SB Touch, Audiolab 8000A (c1985) + TDL RTL3 speakers.
Dining room: SB Boom.
Kitchen: SB Radio 1/3, with battery.
Bedroom 1: SB Radio 2/3, no battery.
Bedroom 2: SB3, AE 2.1. speakers.
Bedroom 3: Slim Devices SB3, Edirol MA-15D powered monitors.
Bathroom: SB Radio 3/3 (in white), with (and running on) battery.
LMS v7.7.2 on Ubuntu 12.04 as VM on VMware ESXi hypervisor running on HP
Proliant N40L (1.5GHz, 4GB).