virx71 wrote:
> Just a short update:
> I found the user pi/raspberry and completed the ServerPowerCenter
> installation correctly
> according to what found here
> http://squeezeserver:9000/Default/plugins/SrvrPowerCtrl/html/helpredir.html
>
> Nothing changed though :confused:
>

> EDIT: I got it working!!!
> I just found that
> squeezeboxserver ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/*
> was missing in the sudoers file.
>
> It takes 20 seconds though to execute a command...
> Now it's time to make PowerControl work,
> I hope a faster response from it...
>
> Thanks again for your feedbacks!The 20 second wait before script execution in
> SrvrPowerCtrl is by
design.  You can cut that wait time down by tweaking the settings.  But,
again, PowerCenter is the perfect plugin (IMHO) for your application.
Look at the PowerSave plugin too.  It works very well in conjunction
with PowerCenter.

I don't know if Peter Watkins is still supporting power center.  I know
that I've made some minor modifications to the PowerCenter code on my
system to better support LMS 7.8.  Try emailing Peter and see if he has
any changes to the code for you.  If you don't get a response, let me
know and I'll email you the version I'm using.