reinholdk wrote:
> Just checked the settings of my Realtek PCI NIC card in my Win7 PC and
> they're the same as yours - and WOL works fine for me from the SBs.
>
> Check if the BIOS of your PC has a WOL setting and that it's enabled -
> the BIOS can be accessed by pressing the proper keyboard key right after
> the PC is booting. The key might be Del or F2 or something else
> depending on your system (maybe shown for a short moment at the
> beginning of the boot process).
>
> If you have another computer in your network try sending a WOL message
> to your LMS PC. For Windows there are tools like WolCmd.exe that you can
> use to send a WOL message to a certain MAC address.

Thanks Reinhold,

It's good to know the PCI setting look right. I'll maybe try jumping
into the startup sequence tomorrow morning (though as I've said
elsewhere it's getting into computer stuff that I'm not really familiar
with).

I have an ipad, but they seem so locked-down that i suspect running any
WOL commands from here would be more trouble than it was worth, but I
have a windows-based netbook that might be easier to deal with.

SB "user" since 2000...
2 x SB1 ; 2 x SB3 ; 2 x Boom ; 1 x Touch ; 1 x Controller
Windows 7 and LMS Version: 7.7.3 - 1375965195

Next step... a Vortexbox?