Hi

I've been using Trackstat for over a year to rate my music. Up until
recently this has worked flawlessly and I've no issues. Recently I've
noticed some strange behaviour. For albums I've added recently, the
track rating does not survive a LMS reboot. Oddly, if I add or change a
rating for a track on an album that has been there a while then it
changes and is still there after a reboot.

I created a backup of the Trackstat to see if I could see anything. Sure
enough the data is being saved to the database - those tracks I rated
have the appropriate rating in the database, but in LMS they are showing
as unrated. An example from the database is as follows:

Code:
--------------------
        <track>

<url>file%3A%2F%2F%2FC%3A%2FMusic%2FMano%2520McLaughlin%2F2013%2520-%2520Peach%2520Got%2520Bones%2520%5BFLAC%5D%2F07%2520Colour%2520Me%2520In.flac</url>
                <added>1385661830</added>
                <rating>80</rating>
        </track>
--------------------

I also noticed that the <playCount> and <lastPlayed> fields are not
showing for these tracks, even though I know I have played them several
times.

I can't see that I have done anything to cause this issue to happen, and
I can't see why it is doing what it is doing. Any help would be
appreciated on this.

For information I'm using:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.3 - 1375965195 @ Mon Aug 12
11:14:33 CUT 2013