Just skimmed your page to get an idea what it was... 433MHz communication via Pi... just got a new Pi from a pre-Christmas sale for cheap... hmm... interesting! Haven't run the plugin yet, but I could see some potential here for my own use!

http://code.google.com/p/sbnetio/

Please edit the "Manual installation" section: don't install plugins manually to the InstalledPlugins folder. If ever a user decides to use the repository instead (which he should be doing to start with anyway) this can cause a lot of confusion. Better unzip it inside the installation's Plugins folder. Or remove that section all together. Users should stick with the repository. Devs should know where to put things to start tinkering ;-)

--

Michael