Yes, this one works too. In the meantime I experimented with things like
NYC and they were fine.
For some reason, the Dorval international airport code (CYUL) is not
recognized anymore.
I managed to find a local (and closer to me) weather station and entered
that code and it worked fine.
It's probably a temporary bug that CYUL isn't recognized anymore. Until
that interface is finally deprecated for good.

For reference, here's the URL I extracted out of the plugin:
http://api.wunderground.com/auto/wui/geo/ForecastXML/index.xml?query=KOQT

Simply replace KOQT by anything else to see if it still works.

Thanks Jarome for your help,
Daniel

SlimServer Version: 7.6.2 - r33593 - x86 Ubuntu 10.04 - EN - utf8

SlimDevices Squeezebox 2 wired converted to wifi, Logitech Squeezebox
Boom wifi