> Or do you mean the LMS settings page:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.2 - r33893 @ Wed Mar 14 06:37:22 MDT
2012
  > Hostname: ds
  > Server IP Address: 192.168.178.27
  > Server HTTP Port Number: 9002
  > Operating system: Synology DiskStation (DSM Package Management) - EN - utf8
  > Platform Architecture: EVANSPORT
  > Perl Version: 5.8.6 - EVANSPORT
  > Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.5)
  > Total Players Recognized: 0
--------------------

Yep - that what I needed.  In their infinite wisdom synology don't
include the normal processor architecture in the perl string which LMS
expects and keep changing the architecture string as they include new
processors...  In this case "EVANSPORT" is a new name which they have
not used before...  It works for synology shipped binaries as they will
have put them in a place where they can be found, but not for the
standard way the server works.

Can you find the spotify plugin "Plugin.pm" file and try replacing with
the one attached and then restarting - does it help?

15393

|Filename: Plugin.pm                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15393|