Since updating Trackstat, I've run into a problem with songs repeating.
The details are that I had purchased a license for trackstat and sql
playlist (which includes dynamic playlist). This month the trackstat
license expired and I renewed it, but now the same playlists that used
to work before without repeating the same songs no longer work. Now I
get songs repeated multiple times on the same playlist. I'm at a loss as
to how to troubleshoot this problem. If this attachment works, it's a
screenshot of the settings and the resulting playlist, showing one
particular song repeated four times.
15417

|Filename: Screen Shot 2013-12-28 at 10.47.42 PM.jpg                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15417|