I have just installed Squeezeplay on my Surface Pro 2.  While it works
rather well, it cannot display asian fonts (like the stock SBs).  I
tried running the font replacer applet.  While it says that it has been
done, I don't see it working.  I also checked the font files, and it
seems that all are the stock files and nothing had been replaced.
Alternatively, I have also tried copying certain Asian font files to the
directory and renaming them to FreeSans.ttf and FreeSansBold.ttf, but
then the program would not even start and displays an error.

I am sure there must be a way to do it properly (As I have done with my
SBT and SBD before) and would appreciate it if you can point me to it.
Thanks.

As a side note, can the window size of Squeezeplay be changed?  I have
seen a 1024 X something skin on the net, but that one is intended to run
full screen or nothing and would not be as convenient as a conventional
window.

Thanks a lot!