Not sure if this is a M&A Information plugin bug or not, but my 50x50
Jimi Hendrix picture in the artists menu (Going through the 7.8
imageproxy at
http://prairie:9000/imageproxy/mai/artist/61096/image_50x50_o) is the
following weird picture:
15513.
A reasonable picture exists at other sizes, and this picture doesn't
show up at all if I browse Hendrix images in the Music and Artist
Information menu.

A google image search indicates that the same image is used for Jimi
Hendrix at  http://8tracks.com/explore/songs/Jimi_Hendrix and the image
is hosted at http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/87002.jpg, so maybe
that has something to do with what is going wrong.

Jimi Hendrix is my favorite artist, and I really don't want to see this
image everytime I browse my collection. Any suggestions/thoughts are
welcome

|Filename: image_50x50_o.jpg                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15513|