StuartUSA wrote:
> > thouky wrote:
> > I would have preferred to support streaming to all of the devices in the
> > sync group, but I haven't been able to work out why that isn't working.> >
>
> Just wondering if it works if you select the Master client of the
> SyncGroup?

Interesting idea, but unfortunately it doesn't appear to make any
difference.

If any of the other players in the sync group are on then playback
doesn't start. Switching all but one of the players off (regardless of
whether it was the master) start playback on the remaining device.
Switching any other player on stops playback. Switching either player
off and playback resumes on the other device.

The stream is clearly connected to the group, but only one client can
receive it at a time.