MalcolmBarr wrote:
> I ssh'd into the QNAP TS-869L using putty, and typed in the "sudo
> apt-get install libssl-dev" command, and I get "-sh: sudo: command not
> found". So I clearly need to do something to set things up on the Qnap
> box to get this going.
>
> Any help much appreciated.

If you can connect to the QNAP as root you can drop the sudo part from
all the commands.

I'd suggest asking for help with this part of your setup on a QNAP
forum.  When you get to the point of having the plugin installed, let us
know.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *4*-Classics, *2*-Booms, *1*-Reverted UE Radio
*1*-Squeezeslave, *2*-Squeezeplays, *5*-Squeezelites
'Squeezeslave' (http://code.google.com/p/squeezeslave/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezeslave&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.