mherger wrote:
> > Betriebssystem: Debian - DE - utf8
> > Plattformarchitektur: armv7l-linux
> > Perl-Version: 5.14.2 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
>
> Good! That looks like my Raspbian.
>
> I just released 1.200 which should come with a nice performance
> improvement for you (and many others :-)). Search results with filtering
>
> on should now be much faster than before. Please give it a try and let
> me know whether you'd agree.
>
> Plus there's now experimental support for my SmartMix plugin built in.
> You'll have to enable it manually in the settings if you want to give it
>
> a try.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hello, thank you for the update.
But Still same problem here : 10 seconds at least to get a searching
result with option checked. (But looks like it saves results now because
a new search for the same artist is instantly responding).
Looks like it has to be compiled in my Perl / platform version to be
usable...

Regards,