pippin wrote:
> Doesn't 7.8 even download missing artwork automatically? OR do you need
> to install the MusicArtistInformation plugin for that, too?
>
> There was a longstanding suggestion to add a mode that displays the
> title, album,... in place of the cover but since the iPeng 2.0 redesign
> I'm not so sure too many people still need that since now the actual
> title is showing quite prominently and in bigger letter (especially on
> the 4" displays), on iPad it's always been that way anyway.

No it doesn't that I'm aware of.  That plugin looks like it links to
some online info & maybe displays an album cover as part of that.  I was
just hoping for an easy way to personalize the album art for tracks that
don't have any.  I've been diligent about adding it myself for several
years now but my collection goes back much further...