First of all wanted to thank you very much for this plugin!!!

I've been running this plugin on only for a few weeks on my Synology
212j NAS and it's been working like a champ.  Recently I did see that
there was an update to the plugin that was applied to the LMS server
(v2.3.1).

Everything is working fine after the update except for one issue, when
playing songs off of a playlist generated from Spotify (like artist
playlist etc), it will randomly stop playing after a small amount of
songs (1 or 2, rarely 3 songs).  I've not been running this plugin long
enough for me to know if it's because of this update, or could there be
an issue with a plugin setting I need to adjust?

I'd be happy to share any logs needed from the plugin if it would help!

thanks!!