I have been interested in possibly "separating" my MP3 and lossless
libraries, and it seems that the multi-library plug-in seems to be able
to somewhat do it.

I have read various threads, but am still not positively sure:

1.  Can the plugin(s) be installed on my NAS (a QNAP TS-219P II)?
2.  Will my NAS's hardware (2.0GHz arm CPU and 512mb RAM) be able to run
it properly?
3.  Once up and running, would the controlling side (I use a Squeezebox
Controller, a SBT and the SB app on Android) require anything to "see"
the sub-libraries?

If the multi-library plugin wouldn't work for me, the alternative, I
guess, is to have LMS server on another computer and have it look into a
different folder on my NAS (while the NAS's LMS looks at another
folder).  This should really give me a separate library but would only
be available when the computer is on.

Thanks.