I still don't like it because to not good (although perfectly
understandable, of course) that Spotify will try to monopolize on the
music access on the Internet.
It's similar but worse than with Facebook. Facebook tries to lure people
to openly share information not in the Internet but on a closed
community (I'm not talking about likes but real content). With Spotify
it would even mean you need to use a service provider that only gives
you full access with paid accounts, is not available on all hardware and
reserves the right to revoke the content.

I regard this - in the long run - as the loss of TEN for open music
information since it essentially will mean that others will step in.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*