Michael, I have checked my in The Blender created recipes and realized
that "duration" is not saved. I put the minimum duration slider to 40,
save the recipe (with the same name or with a new name), everything
seems normal. When I open the saved recipe in The Blender, duration is
set to default 0 again.

Thanks - should be fixed now. But please note that this won't help with the Deezer sample issue. Those tracks will always report with their real name. Only if requested to play it will return 30s only if your user account isn't allowed to play it. The Blender doesn't know about this though. Thus it will always return based on the real length.

--

Michael