results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=101145
Question: What platform do you want to use LMS Remote on?

- Mac OS X
- Windows
- Linux

leolabs wrote:
> Hi mherger,
> I use this port to discover the IP Address of the server automatically,
> so in most cases people don't have to enter it when they start LMS
> Remote for the first time. Like 'erland described'
> (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?101145-Announcing-LMS-Remote-Controller-App-for-Mac-OS-X&p=773997&viewfull=1#post773997):

Have you tried to use SO_REUSEPORT/SO_REUSEADDR? Whether that helps does
of course depend on how LMS handles port 3483 but it might be worth a
try.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*