erland wrote:
> Do you get any error in the server.log file ?
> You will find its location by looking in LMS Settings/Advanced/Logging

Thanks for the tip on where the log file is located!

Invalid characters - turns out when I download a file and open in
notepad I need to turn off word wrap before copy and pasting back in.

I have successfully modified the SDT Radio Celsius to add sunrise,
however even though %Z is in there I cannot see to get the low
temperature to appear alongside it. I am sure it used to display a
low...

This is the standard SDT screen shot
15764

|Filename: i-MW24QB3-M.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15764|