Triode wrote:
> I've had positive feedback from Synology for this fixing the problem on
> some devices - could Synology arm users please test it to verify this is
> the case for all problem NASes?

Triode, sorry for my ignorance, I want to help but don't know how to
test the trail version. Can you pls give more detailed instructions how
to execute the test. Thnx.

http://www.last.fm/user/Leonard1052
SqueezeBoxes: SB Duet (Controller + two receivers)
Server: Synology DS210j (2x1TB) NAS running Logitech Media Server
Versie: 7.7.3
Synology DiskStation (DSM Package Management 5.0 - 4458 Update 1) - NL -
utf8
MARVELL_88F6281, Perl-version: 5.18.1 - MARVELL_88F6281
DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.5)