Eddy5 wrote:
> Ah OK, thanks for the reply.
> This is what I get
> Helper App Running PASS
> Logged In PASS
> Spotify Metadata OK PASS
> Streaming from Spotify OK PASS
> Streaming to player Stalled FAIL
> Streaming to player stalled before end of track, rate OK
>
> And the debug was from a previous test when it was trying to stream to
> the player and kept stuttering.
> When I try and play some tracks it seems to start OK, but then stop and
> other tracks don't start at all.
> Spotify works normally over my Internet so I don't think that's limiting
> anything.

Can you test this with a player which is directly connected to the
server (or install the LocalPlayer plugin to check with a player on the
server)?  I suspect the issue is with network bandwidth between the
server machine and the player (which is higher in the case of the
spotify plugin than directly streaming from spotify).