mherger wrote:
> > _msg => "Bad Request",
> > _protocol => "HTTP/1.1",
> > _rc => 400,
> > _request => bless({
> > _content =>
>
> What comes here? That would have been most interesting...
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your quick reply! I discovered that the plugin somehow choked
on some local tracks. After examining the mp3 tags I could not find
anything unusual so I simply moved them to another location in the file
system. Did a clear and rescan of SmartMix. The scanner log showed the
tracks were deleted from the catalog and the process completed
successfully. Next I moved the tracks back to the music folder and did a
clear and rescan again. This time it went through smoothly and my local
music is now recognized in the mix!! Yes! Awesome!

I beats me why the move action did the trick. Are you aware of this?

I am enjoying your awesome plugin now! A very good alternative to
MusicIP at long last!! ;-)