mrMuppet wrote:
> Oh, server.log was the right idea! It's full of Trackstat errors : >
Code:
--------------------
  >   >  [14-04-06 14:09:07.9772] Plugins::TrackStat::Storage::saveTrack (1020)
No matching alternative path found for
file:///Qmultimedia/Musik/J/Jose%20Gonzalez/Veneer/CD1/11%20-%20Jose%20Gonzalez%20-%20Broken%20arrows.mp3.
 [14-04-06 14:09:08.0666] Plugins::TrackStat::Storage::saveTrack (1020) No
matching alternative path found for
file:///Qmultimedia/Musik/M/Morissette,%20Alanis/Jagged%20Little%20Pill/01%20-%20Morissette,%20Alanis%20-%20All%20I%20Really%20Want.mp3.
--------------------

> It's always the path from my old machine.
>
> What can I do to rematch the files?

Have you changed the folder structure ?
It looks like you run the restore with "Find alternative files" option
enabled and then it's supposed to find the files during the restore
process as long as it's only the beginning of the path that has changed,
but from the log it looks like it doesn't find the files. Could it be
that the files it complains about are old files which no longer exist or
where the last part of the path has changed ?

Did you following the backup/restore procedure exactly ?
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/TrackStat_plugin#Upgrade.2FReinstall

It's important that you let the normal rescan finish before you start a
TrackStat restore operation and it's important to remember that the
TrackStat restore happens in the background.

However, from what I understood it was the backup that didn't work ? If
that's the case it sounds like this is something else than the above
error messages. Can you try to perform a backup and then look in the
server.log immediately afterwards and see if you get any new log entries
from TrackStat during the backup.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.