swayzak wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've just enabled this as I have signed up for free trial of Premium
> Spotify account.
>
> I can find no reference to the plugin in installed list (via LMS 7.8 web
> interface) so can't access settings to set up account.
>
> If I launch plugin I get normal list of Spotify options, but if I select
> one(e.g What's New) I get:
>
> "Error reading header: Server closed connection without sending any data
> back at .... etc. etc."
>
> Have I done something wrong ?
>
> I'm on Win 8.1.
>
> The Logitech Spotify plugin appears to work OK.
>

> Thanks

If its the official spotify app, you set it up on the mysqueezebox.com
pages on the web (my apps).  If you're using Triode's 3rd party Spotify
plugin, you install it (which seems like you've done), then on the
plugins page in LMS > Settings, there should be a settings button next
to it to enter your info.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify