Some real weirdness today with this plugin .

Started playing it on my Touch and my Touch restarted . After that my
library wouldn't play and constantly went into rebuffering mode . Went
to the computer to restart LMS and did a complete rescan . I did not
reinstall LMS .

After that for some reason mysqueezebox credentials and the triode app
were missing in action . Weird . I had to reinstall the Triode plugin
Restarted the computer and things were back to normal .

I have had restarts with the Squeezebox Radio
Upon starting Spotify via Triodes plugin but never ever my Touch . Both
are connected wirelessly .