Phileas wrote:
> Can I ask if you're currently looking into this issue?
>
> I find the plugin (combined with iPeng) very useful (thank you - and for
> the iPlayer plugin) but now I've discovered that the Spotify iPad app
> plays gaplessly (previously I'd assumed the problem was with the Spotify
> tracks needing re-coding), I'm starting to use that more which is less
> convenient and also seems to have a less effective search function.

Just tested today (don't recall paying attention in the past). But
playing Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon on Spotify, it was definitely
NOT gapless. Not long 2 second between track gaps, but certainly
noticeable gaps between tracks that should be seamless/gapless. I was
playing through local LMS running Triode's spotify app, through my
Transporter....

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify