IanCHC wrote:
> I now never see In our time and nothing much shows up after 19:45pm.  I
> haven't been able to listen to the world tonight except a live. the
> missing programs don't show up even when I look under program title
> rather than by day of week.  Lots of other pogroms don't seem to appear.
> I tried the BBC streaming e-mail address via email but received no
> reply.
>
> Anyone any ideas?
>
> Is there are local file with the data in that I can check e.g. XXML? to
> see if the programs are listed at all (and not being parsed) or just not
> there.

This happens occasionally with the official BBC feed which BBCiPlayer
uses - it is usually sorted in 24 hours.

As a workaround (and created as a backup to BBCiPlayer) , the
BBCiPlayerExtra uses unofficial BBC feeds and has these programs either
under "Listen Again" or under "National Radio Schedules", "Radio 4FM"
and at then end of menu "Radio 4 FM yesterday" .