Triode wrote:
> Thanks Pippin - I think you've helped me find a bug....

Always happy to help :)

> For your case on OSX - can you play to each player individually if sync
> is disabled?

No, as I wrote: sync has nothing to do with it, I only did that for
diagnostics purposes. ip3k players never work, other always do unless
they are synced to an ip3k player.

> I am not aware of the larger setting causing a problem on osx, but I am
> testing on 10.6.

Yes, and I checked again, as you wrote, the different buffer size is
only being set for synced players which are not the master.
However, iPeng and SqueezePlay still work even with the big buffer so
setsockopt is probably not what's causing the trouble here.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*