Hi

I am experiencing a few issues with the BBC iPlayer plugin which is
firstly a fantastic plugin and secondly has been working very well for
over 5 years.

I don't believe anything has changed on my network.  I am running LMS
7.7.2 with plugin v1.1.12

I have tied BBC2, BBC3, BBC4 and BBC5 and they all play and work for a
bit but they keep rebuffing every 30 seconds or so.

I have completed a line speed test a few times and it would appear that
I have a fairly constant 20mb download.

I have tried other "normal" radio stations, such as Heart or Jack FM and
neither of these does it, it just seems to be BBC iPlayer that is
effected.

I wonder if anyone could assist me trying to work out if I have some
issue in LMS or if it is a BBC issue - I don't really now where to
start.

Is there any logging that I can look at all?

Sorry if I haven't given enough information or that I don't know the
inner workings of LMS or the plugin - they have both just worked for
me!

Anyway, any help or advice would be really appreciated.

Many thanks

Neil