Hi Michael,

I am using my android devices (pad & phone) to control my squeezebox
touches. The main app I use is "squeeze commander" & I also use the
logitech app if the other isn't connecting well. I have been using
SmartMix for almost 12 months now and both apps control SmartMix very
well. I noticed in the last month that Squuezebox Commander is no longer
able to control SM in as much as if I open the SM menu and select on of
my mixes it just doesn't respond. I have also tried the Squeezebox app
and SM also doesn't respond to it. In all other ways both apps have fuul
functionality with the SBT. It is only SM that no longer responds. SM
works fine if I use the SBT screen interface.
Could this be something that has change within SM, or have two
independant apps both stopped being compatible with SM at the same
time?

Cheers, and thanks for SmartMix!

David