results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=101841
Question: Would you be interested in native OS X and Windows apps?

- Yes
- No

britcowboy wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I'm working on something for my own use at the moment, but I was
> wondering how many of you would be interested in a 'Sonos' style system,
> where you can manage your currently playing playlist and sync etc and
> access online apps from the app?
>
> Thanks

I'm not understanding how this is different from iPeng app for iOS. One
can manage playlists, synching, online apps, and much more from the
iphone/ipad app. Similar things with android devices too.  Is that what
you're talking about or something beyond the (extensive) capabilities of
iPeng, for example.

if you haven't, you should definitely check out iPeng7 before delving
too far into your own development work. You may be reinventing the
wheel.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify