Does anyone still use Moose?

I've been playing with it a bit today. (I think I briefly tried an early
version of the program years ago.) It's not bad, but some things seem a
little awkward, other things pretty buggy.

Questions, for anyone using it:

Is there any support for SORT tags? ARTISTSORT, ALBUMARTISTSORT, etc.

In the 'Cover Chooser'

- Is there a way to display text (album title and artist name) by
default, without having to mouseover a cover to see it?

- Is there any way to scroll the covers other than dragging the scroll
bar below the alphanumeric bar? I'm surprised that the mouse wheel
doesn't scroll, that left/right arrow keys don't scroll, and that pg up
and pg down keys do nothing.

- Can the behavior of the alphanumeric navigation bar be changed so that
when you click a letter, it simply goes to that letter, rather than
adding the letter to the group? If I'm on 'G' and click 'S', I don't
want to see albums from artists beginning with _both_ G and S, I just
want to go to S.