bpa wrote:
> Not quite so simple.  The faad and flac for LMS have been patched to
> work with LMS to accept stdin as a source so build from repositories
> won''t work - you need a build from another LMS A20 armv7 hard float
> user .
>
> The naming of arm build is a bit uneven - accordin to somesite armv7l is
> softfloat and armv7lh is hardfloat but there is a hardfloat directory on
> your IBOX even though uname says it is a armv7l.
>
> Do you have to run Squeezeplay on Windows - will Squeezelite not do ?
>
> Otherwise - later this eve I'll dig out my Cubieboard a10 and see what
> it takes to build compatible binaries

I'd prefer to use squeezeplay (as it's my win7 controller for most of my
sb devices).

I'm utterly confused by the LMS installation on Pi vs. other arm
devices.   I recall using the allthingspi LMS install procedure on an
earlier version of cubieboard debian.  This involved a slew of mv and ln
instructions to replace some files and modules.  I understood that later
LMS versions didn't require these patches ... ???  So, all I've done
recently is install the nightly .deb file.

Thanks for your help.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker (mothballed)
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker - Airplay
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers -
Airplay
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker - Soundwave SW100 bluetooth speaker - AirPlay